Friday, February 13, 2009

Kristi Winters Walker

This morning, a woman that I went to high school with, Kristi Walker, passed away from complications with breast cancer. She left behind her three young boys (one an infant), and a loving husband.

Kristi loved Jesus deeply and trusted in His salvation for her hope, and now that hope is realized, to her joy despite the sorrow felt by the countless people who were praying for her and her family.

Please pray for the Walker/Winters family for they have lost a wife, a mother, and a daughter. Also, praise God for the many lives that He touched through Kristi's journey. She was a light in the dark.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Katie -
    I have thought about Kristi often since I learned of her condition in October through the Facebook Fast for Kristi announcement. I am saddened by her loss - I really thought and prayed that she would pull through. The faith that her and her family show in the Lord has truly been inspirational.

    ReplyDelete