Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Anniversary

As of May 3, Chris and I will have hit the 1 year mark in our marriage. We weren't going to do any super special, but I've been pretty busy lately with work and moving and triathlon stuff, and I appreciate and love him so much, that it just seemed like the perfect time to let him know...

So I've a few surprises up my sleeve...he knows they are there, but he doesn't know what they are:-) Keeping secrets is definitely not my forte, so the next 10 days is doing to be tough b/c I'll want to let the cat out of the bag SO BAD. But I'll hold on, and after all is said and done, I'll fill everyone in on what went down.

If you are a praying person, please pray that everything will go as planned and that Chris will know what a great guy he is and that I'm super blessed to be his wife. Also pray that we don't get a divorce during our move to a new house the next few days b/c its so stressful and last time we moved stuff we fought the whole time. Finally, pray that the next 50 years will be as great as this last one.

More details to come after May 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment