Thursday, February 18, 2010

look at this baby!



Holy Cow!


I woke up on Saturday and realized for the first time I have to bend over to see my feet. That was an eye opening experience! But baby is growing and moving and doing all the right things so far, so that's good :)

We just got a new camera, so I'll be posting more pictures soon.

Also, wanted to share some of the nicknames this baby has gotten so far. I call him/her "baby Baker". At work, he/she is "Bubba" or "Roo" (I like them both). My mom calls him/her "Baby Boo Boo", especially when she talks to my burgeoning belly. Its hilarious! The nicknames are sweet, and since we are keeping the real names a secret, having something other than "it" is kind of nice.

2 comments:

  1. Look at you cute pregnant girl! You look great! You're what... 25/26 weeks? I think I remember you're about 4 weeks ahead of me. Won't be long!! I think Roo is a girl. But I'm usually wrong. My little guy is having a party in my tummy - gonna be a wild one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at your cute belly! You have totally popped since I saw you. I am going to agree that I think it's a girl, and honestly my reasoning is just that we need some stinking girls around here!

    ReplyDelete